If you’re here in this article, one factor is for certain you have experienced a mistake message “Cannot Find Incredimail.exe” while using the IncrediMail email client application. Fortunately, there’s an assured method to overcome the problem.
You must realize without a doubt that the pc can get crashed over time if you do not fix IncrediMail errors as quickly as possible.
This bizarre behavior can occur when the registry keys of email client remain within the Home windows registry, despite you delete the IncrediMail application out of your computer.
Incredimail Email Support | 1-855-895-8952
The potential reasons of IncrediMail.exe Error:
- exe file may be erroneously removed due to one or another reason: possibly by someone, malware programs or system cleanup tools
- exe file is infected with malicious elements
- You may have either installed or uninstalled applications inappropriately
- The registry keys of IncrediMail.exe file are still active in your computer registry
- There may be technical inefficiency in your computer hardware
Possible IncrediMail.exe error messages:
- Windows cannot find IncrediMail.exe the file is missing or infected.
- Runtime Error! Program [path]\IncrediMail.exe.
- [path]\IncrediMail.exe is either not made open on Windows or it is infected with an error.
- Error loading [path]\IncrediMail.exe.
- Unable to begin the application because IncrediMail.exe was not located.
- Can’t locate IncrediMail.exe
Incredimail Support Number | 1-855-895-8952
To deal with the problem, you have to delete Outlook Express 5.5, after which take away the remaining Incredimail references in the registry. When you complete the procedures, now you can reinstall the applying.
While removing IncrediMail references from a registry, you might encounter some technical hindrances. If you can’t take away the registry appropriately, there’s an enormous opportunity to get the serious issue on your computer.
To complete the procedure effectively, you have to be in contact with expert technicians for immediate tech support team in a situation associated with hindrances. To get rid of the registry keys for that Incredimail program:
- Start Registry Editor
- For each key that you want to remove, find the key, right-click in it, and then click Delete
In the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT key, remove the following keys
In the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key, remove the keys mentioned below:
Incredimail Email Support | 1-855-895-8952 For USA and Canada
- Software\Elishim\Protect\Browser (remove the Incredimail value)
- Software\Microsoft\Direct3D\Most Recent Applications\ (remove the NAME value that points to Incredimail.exe)
- \Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Incredimail
Delete: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\Incredimail key.
So these are the steps to remove keys from the registry while addressing IncrediMail error. In case the above steps don’t work, you should go for a certified IncrediMail technical support offered by expert technicians.